Monday, June 25, 2012

Pin It

I absolutely love Pinterest! If you haven't started using this website yet you are missing out! I have found everything from getting wax out of a candle so you can reuse the jar to dinner and dessert. Every dinner this week on my weekly planner is from this lovely little website! The idea is to put things on your Pinterest page that you like. Then other people follow you because they like similar things. So its just a whole bunch of different pins from a whole bunch of different people. Some of the people I follow I don't even know. It just goes to show that even if we don't live in the same city or the same country we are all very much alike. So go on over to Pinterest and start pinning!!

Follow me if you'd like! It just takes one click!

No comments:

Post a Comment