Saturday, August 11, 2012

Shutterfly

I don't know how many times I tell my kids to say thank you! Most of the time they're pretty good but not always. Being 5,000 miles away its hard sometimes. My boys aren't big fans of Skype. They talk for 3 or 4 minutes and then they're off. I feel bad for our family because I know they want to see the boys. Right now all they want to do is play! So the one thing I stress over is making sure they write thank you notes. It was never a big deal until we moved here because before we were always face to face. 

For the past 2 years we've always bought thank you cards, filled them out and then mailed them. I found out this Christmas that I could make a card at Shutterfly and they would actually mail the card for me! For someone who hates going to the post office I was more than excited! The cards they have here are outrageously expensive so I was even more surprised to find out its cheaper to have someone else mail them for me. Double excitement on my part!! Now I just go to the website download some cute pictures of the boys, have them tell me what they want to say and a few clicks later a super cute card appears and its ready to be mailed. I LOVE IT! So the next time you need to mail a card of any kind check out Shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment